Himachal Pradesh Cabinet in its meeting held here today approved regularization of services of as many as 34 employees of Rogi Kalyan Samiti (RKS) in IGMC Shimla. It also gave its nod for creating separate Medicine department along-with faculty in IGMC and DR. Rajinder Prasad Medical College and Hospital, Tanda in Kangra.
Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh chaired the meeting. The Cabinet approved up-gradation of Community Health Centre, Jaisinghpur in district Kangra to 100 bedded Civil Hospital along-with posts and to upgrade the Community Health Centre, Sujanpur to Civil Hospital.
Approval was accorded for opening Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Balag in Sundernagar, PHC at Kalhani in Chachiyot in district Mandi. It also gave its nod to open PHC at Basantpur in Tehsil Arki in Solan district, PHC at Deori Khaneti in Ramnagar and Bakhol in Shimla district besides opening of PHC’s at Susnal, Karyalag in Ghumarwin constituency, PHC at Basoli (Peernigaha) in Una, Phansha in Rampur.
Besides, it also approved opening of Health Sub Centre at Urla in Padhar tehsil of Mandi district. It also gave its nod for shifting of BMO office from Gangath to Nurpur. The Cabinet accorded approval to provide No Objection Certificate in favour of Priyadarshanai Institute of Nursing, Rait, in Shahpur for starting GNM and B.SC. (N) courses with 40 seats in each course.
Nod was given to provide Uniforms to the school students of class 1 to class 10th under ‘Mahatma Gandhi Vardi Yojna’
Nod was given for relaxation in planning permission case for construction of proposed Circuit house at Willey Park in Chuaura Maidan, SHimla
Approval was accorded to fell/remove or lopping of as many as 97 trees posing threat to life & property, in the limits of MC Shimla.
The Cabinet also approved for creating Sub Tehsil Kangu in Hamirpur district.
- Cabinet gave its nod to fill up 6 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in HPPWD through direct recruitment on contract basis.
- Approval was given to upgrade various posts of Stenographers in Police Department. These includes 2 posts of Senior Scale Stenographers to the level of Personal Assistant, 2 posts of Junior Scale Stenographers to the level of Senior Scale Stenographers and 18 posts of Steno Typists to level of Junior Scale Stenographer.
- It also approved formation of Recruitment and Promotion rules for the post of System Analyst (Class-I Gaz) in Establishment of HP Judicial Academy.
ACTS AND AMENDMENTS
- It was decided to enter 14 of the schedule II of HP Tax on entry of Goods into Local Area Act, 2010.
- It was also decided to amend the Himachal Pradesh Town and Country Planning Rules, 2014. It gave approval for inviting objections/suggestions for amendment of TCP rules in wake of online services of department and amendment made in TCP Act in budget session.
- Cabinet gave its approval to amend the common Recruitment and Promotion Rules for the post of Private Secretary, Class-I